- Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Hours will ramp up from 8-40 hours per week based on your productivity.
- Salary: $15-$18 per hour
Movement Solutions is looking for an Appointment Setter to join our team. The Appointment Setter will build relationships with prospective patients of our physical therapy practice. Your main objective will be to follow up with prospective patients and nurture them so they are excited about becoming a patient and solving their problems.
The ideal candidate for this role has experience with inside sales, following up with prospects, and communicating with a team. He/she should also be comfortable with day-to-day administrative tasks, learning new software, meeting deadlines, and adapting to changing needs.
- Persistent follow-up via phone, email, and text.
- Ability to make quality phone calls (be able to listen for ~20 minutes so our patients feel heard)
- Convert 1/3 of cold prospects to paying patients
- Keep accurate records of phone calls and follow-ups
- Send follow-up emails to support phone calls
- Nurture new leads
- Reactivate past patients
- Put together/process follow-up packages ("WOW" boxes)
- Prepare itemized receipts
- Schedule patients using electronic software
- experience in sales
- able to handle objections/rejections and persistence in follow-up
- proficient in computers skills
- comfortable speaking to strangers and hesitant patients
- good storyteller/conversationalist
- listening and empathy towards others
- goal-oriented/likes key performance indicators
We are a small physical therapy practice located at 115 Pelham Road, Unit 12, in Greenville, SC 29615.
We focus on helping active adults, ages 40-60+, in Greenville, SC overcome pain and injury and get back to an active life without medications, injections, or surgery.
We teach our patients how to use their bodies and educate them on the contributing factors to pain. We are out of network with all insurance companies. This means our patients receive the care they deserve so they can reclaim their active life.
You should have a history of demonstrating our core values in your professional life:
- Providing a WOW Experience
- People First Patient Second
- Building Lasting Relationships
- Connecting with the WHY
- Anticipating Unstated Needs
- Embracing and Driving Change
- Being Passionate and Determined
- Creating a Positive Team and Family Spirit
- Pursuing Growth and Learning
- Communicating Openly and Honestly